The GMPprof.com Blog
Current Good Manufacturing Practice Training: A New Generation Series – CGMP Online Courses
Ask yourself these three questions:
- Do you need to conduct CGMP Training on a limited budget?
- Do you want employees to learn the CGMPs from an expert using real examples?
- Do you need CGMP Training resources suitable for multiple levels of the organization?
If you answered YES to any of these three questions then you should take a look at the courses below:
- 21CFR211 – Learn the highlights of the Current Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations.
- Your Personal Responsibilities – Part B. Review the requirements for personnel working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Foundation to Facility – Part C. Dive into the requirements for the design, cleaning & maintenance of a facility.
- Maintaining Compliant Equipment Practices – Part D. Examine the requirements for the design, cleaning & maintenance of equipment.
- Supplier to Plant – Part E. Explore the requirements for the receipt, storage and use of all components.
- Plan to Production – Part F. Review the requirements for production process controls and validation.
- Plant to Patient – Part G, H, & K. Examine the requirements for packaging, labeling, warehousing and distribution.
- Laboratory to Release – Part I. Dive into the requirements for laboratory controls, method validation, stability and more!
- Proper Documentation Practices – Part J. Examine the requirements for proper paper and electronic documentation practices.