With the presence of COVID-19, many organizations have shifted their training efforts to online training delivery methods.
You might be very interested in the most popular online training classes offered by SkillsPlus International Inc.
SkillsPlus International Inc. was originally incorporated in 1991. While serving the needs of over 500 clients and customers world-wide, it is our mission to provide quality training and consulting services that meet the needs of the client organization.
Allan Dewes, President of SkillsPlus International Inc., possesses over 30 years experience in identifying training needs, and creating and delivering practical, cost-effective training solutions for CGMP, GCP, GLP, QSR, management, and supervisory development. Mr. Dewes and his training team facilitate classes for all levels of the organization.
Below is a small selection of our most popular online training courses.
Root Cause Analysis & Deviation Investigation Report Writing
You asked for it, so we delivered!
The most popular class with Allan Dewes, “Root Cause Analysis and Investigation Report Writing” is now available as an online self-study course. In 3-1/2 hours you’ll learn about the tools used to conduct a thorough deviation investigation. You’ll also learn great tips and get clear guidance on how to write a deviation investigation report. This class is not just theory and offers clear examples. Private email-based coaching is also available.
- Basic Course access is $995 per student.
- Advanced Coaching Option is $800 per student per 4-hour block of coaching time. Time is based on Allan’s actual document review time and preparing feedback. Additional review time segments can be purchased.
- Special group or classroom rates are available.
About the Coaching Option (an advanced option)
This optional purchase enables the student to practice each tool or report section. Each item is submitted to Allan for his review and evaluation. The student receives feedback. The purchase buys the student 4-hours of email-based coaching from Allan. Additional 4-hour blocks can be purchased if needed.
Call us: (415) 948-5220
GMP Trainer Awareness, Certification, and Master Trainer Courses
This online self-study course leads participants through many different ways to teach cGMPs and QSRs. Learn what a class instructor thinks while delivering a training session to students, so you can repeat that training approach in your own organization.
How This Course Is Implemented
This course is implemented in three phases: Awareness, Certification, and Master Trainer. This is NOT a public seminar workshop. Our public seminar was so popular; we turned it into an online self-study course that fits into your busy schedule.
- GMP Trainer Awareness – Students view presentations covering the course objectives below.
- GMP Trainer Certification – Students view the “Awareness” presentations. Students then prepare elements of a training session demonstrating the application of the content taught in the awareness course, or in some cases, capture and submit video segments of an actual or practice training session. All information submitted will be reviewed and critiqued by a team of Master Trainers. This course is taken simultaneously with the Awareness course.
- GMP Master Trainer – Learn GMP content to assure you know the basic GMP rules. This phase of the program is under development.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply a Participant Centered Approach to training
- Write course objectives
- Development a course assessment
- Describe the difference between ice breakers and activities
- Describe and develop ice breakers for a class
- Describe and develop activities for a class
- Explain the role of the instructor during activities
- Develop an activity debriefing strategy
- Describe various strategies for forming groups
- Design a course presentation
- Identify and demonstrate effective presentation skills
- Develop stories for a class and how to deliver the story
- Develop discussion questions
- Develop and implement discussion follow-up strategies
- Demonstrate the management of disruptive behavior
- Identify the elements of a course assessment validation plan
- Identify the elements of a course evaluation form
- Develop a course evaluation form
You might also be interested in:
GMP Training – Courses taught by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
Go to www.GMPprof.com – Our GMP E-learning & Multimedia Resources website