Updated April 26, 2018
You asked for it, so we delivered!
The most popular class with Allan Dewes, “Root Cause Analysis and Investigation Report Writing” is now available as an online self-study course. In 3-1/2 hours you’ll learn about the tools used to conduct a thorough deviation investigation. You’ll also learn great tips and get clear guidance on how to write a deviation investigation report. This class is not just theory and offers clear examples. Private email-based coaching is also available.
– original post follows below –
Advanced cGMP Training – Root Cause Analysis & Deviation Investigation Report Writing
Pinpointing the wrong root cause can result in ineffective immediate, corrective, and preventive actions. Throwing fixes at the wrong things might not fix the problem. Blaming and overusing human error as the root cause can result in incomplete and ineffective root cause analysis. By taking our advanced courses, you’ll more confidently identify the real root causes, and craft clearer and more concise investigation reports.
These highly popular advanced cGMP training classes are taught at the location of your choice. You might be interested in two of our highly popular and inter-related courses.
- Use tools and techniques to effectively identify the deviation statement
- Identify the root cause of the deviation.
- Generate and objectively select the best corrective and preventive actions.
- Assess the risk of implementing the corrective action and preventive action.
- Develop a contingency plan to preventive action implementation.
- Create corrective actions and preventive action metrics.
- Increase investigation report suitability for FDA review.
- Decrease the number of reports returned by internal reviewers.
- Write supported deviation statements.
- Provide a detailed background statement to include related information, investigations, affected materials and references.
- Document deviation investigation findings.
- State the root cause with supporting facts.
- Generate supported, plausible, and defensible corrective actions.
- Develop effectiveness measures for the corrective actions.
- Generate realistic preventive actions.
- Develop effectiveness measures for the preventive actions.
- Develop a follow up plan for corrective and preventive actions.
- Write accurate executive summary statements.
You might also be interested in:
GMP Training – Live, onsite courses taught by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.